Plugin MineCraft : BigBrother
- Current version of autoplugin : 1.6.3
- A Complete Griefer Logging + Rollback Package 
The default configuration works fine(since installing the plugin through the panel). The file is located in the directory :
- The tool of every fine server administrator. 'History Stick' allow you to inspect the history of a single physical block, while 'History Log' allow you to inspect "air"/lava/water blocks that cannot be interacted with by sticks.
/bb stick 1
- Gives you a stick and imbues it with the power to see into the past. If you have something in that "hotbar" slot, BB will store it for you while you administrate.
/bb stick 2
- Gives you a stick and imbues it with the power to see into the past. If you have something in that "hotbar" slot, BB will store it for you while you administrate but with a log.
/bb stick 0
- Takes the stick/log and gives whatever you had in that slot previously back to you.
This part is very difficult, so read this section carefully.
The Rollback allows you to selectively turn back the clock and restore an area (or the entire server) back to its previous state.
- if you need help
/bb rollback <player> t:<x_hours>d
- To cancel the changes made from the <player> since <x_days>
Canceled changes made player verygames since1 day
/bb rollback verygames t:1d
Time works that way
- #d for days
- #h for hours
- #m for minutes
- #s for seconds
t:2d1h2s is : 2 days 1 hour and 2 seconds.
- If your city is completely destroyed, but you didn't know the name of everybody, you can made a general :
/bb rollback * t:6h
- which canceled changes made by everyone since 6 hours.
- Time rollback is more or less long, be patient, does not renewed several times.
Source : Github